Careers - Join Us!
We are looking for Sweet Packers and Sweet Makers to join our team!
We are a family-owned Company, passionate about providing bespoke tailor-made products. We supply hundreds of businesses worldwide and are looking to expand our team. We are looking for hardworking, reliable and flexible members of staff.
Teamwork is an essential part of daily work. You must be able to work as a team and help one another when required, and in particular where a function requires two people for a brief period.
- Applicants must have a basic English communication/understanding and basic maths skills.
- You must be able to work in a team environment and be self-motivated.
- You will need to be able to perform work in a standing position for long periods
- All members of staff are required to work while wearing appropriate PPE e.g. long clothing, hearing and eye protection, and complying with the Company's Safe Manual Handling Policy
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you! Please send us your CV to email@example.com or by post to Ross's of Edinburgh, Sherwood Industrial Estate, Bonnyrigg, EH19 3LW
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We are committed to:-
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria
for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term
health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people